Senin, 02 Januari 2012

January 1st, 2012

Today, in this place, in this time, I want to decide a very crucial thing that I will go through. hehe... my beloved PELANGI, it seems that I will write on you a very important issue, but it isn't that much. Just, somehow, I feel that I can't control myself from having contact with my e-pals, chatting! It's good actually, but it's also bad for me as I can spend my time hours for it. Then, lack of time to study :(

So, now I will write on you instead of having some chats with my friends. At least, until all assignments finished, that's on 12th January. I will miss my friends, especially Catali and Mekan. How are you guys? I am really sorry as last night I couldn't concentrate when we had conference. Lots of homework and need to write two more researches. I am really sorry.

Now, in this page, I will write about me and my friend. About how I know QQ at the first time as through QQ I know Mekan, and because of Mekan I know you, Catali. I am really happy to have you as my friends, we live in different continents, so far away, but we are so close. Yeah, friend, only six letters but it means millions of loves and feelings.

Well, I knew QQ for the first time on April 2nd, 2011. It's the first time my Chinese friend named Baishi Deng asked me to use QQ. I call him Deng. He is a very kind person. I really appreciate him as my friend, my teacher as well as my younger brother. Now he is only 22 years old. He is a master student at NPU, Xi'an. His major is the same as both of you, he is a programmer. I know many things relates to computer from him. He is very patient and mature. He has spent so many hours to teach me Chinese, from knowing nothing until I can speak and write little bit. Even, many Chineses say that my Chinese is good as I've just studied Chinese for few months. They say that Chinese is difficult language, but, even I can write its character. They are surprised!

Back to my Chinese teacher, Deng. He is very patient and he has tried his best to teach me Chinese. Even, one day, he called me, to my mobile, just to have little bit conversation in Chinese. He said, "If you come to China and you speak Chinese, the people will understand you". How happy I was at that time. He also sent me a Chinese-English dictionary, and he taught me how to use it. He often send me his voice recordings to teach me the tones. Even, he changes his mobile phone in order to be able to have chat with me wherever he is. He said, "Whenever you have problem, just send me message in QQ, I will always get online unless the battery is off". Then I said, "But when you are in the class, it will disturb your concentration". But his answer is, "No, it won't". Wow!! Really amazing friend!

Well, Mekan, Catali, I write about him now because actually I really miss him, I miss our classes lots. I can ask him to teach me, just send him message then there will be class. But I am afraid, I am really afraid of making him sad. I realize that I don't study Chinese well, my Chinese isn't well improved. Even, I forgot some lessons that we have had before. I don't want to make him disappointed after all the things he did for me. I really want to improve my Chinese when I have spare time, then I will write him in Chinese to surprise him. As a student, that's what I will do to pay his sacrifice.

One day, I thought about him. I know that he likes playing games lots, especially Saturday night when the electricity will not be turned off all the night. On the other days, he only can use electricity until 11:30 PM. But he usually also uses Saturday night to teach me Chinese until around 1 AM. He teaches me Chinese instead of playing games!! Therefore, I have no right at all to make him disappointed. I know that I should be better. He is really good teacher and friend. He never forgets about his saying, what he says, that what he will do. He always on time to get online based on our schedule, and will always send me message to my mobile if something comes up suddenly. He also helps me to do my homework, he tries to find some journals that I need. Even, one day, on Sunday, he went to the library just to download some journals for me. We support and motivate each other, but he does more for me than what I do. I think I never do important thing for him, the only thing I can do for him is improve my Chinese. That's it!!

Last night, the same as last year, he sent me message, "Happy new year!" How lovely friend he is! Actually I want to upload his picture here, but I know that he doesn't like it as when he sent me his pictures, he said, "Don't send to anyone else". And I said, "ok". Catali, to tell you the truth, he is very handsome :) Not as tall as Mekan, but I think is enough, he is 1.70 m. For Mekan, don't worry, you are also handsome, with different style. hehehehe....

I think, after I finished all the assignments, I will send him a message and we will have classes again as he said that he will be on holiday in mid-January, and he will go home. (He lives in the dorm, in university). And when he is at home, he will be online almost all day long. Even, on his last holiday, when he is at home, we had class for long time. I felt so tired at that time but he isn't! He taught and taught! Then, because I felt so tired, but I was afraid to say the truth as I though that it would be rude to say that, I said, "Deng, don't you want to spend time with your parents? Usually you live in dormitory and your parents must really miss you". hehehhe.... How bad student I am! Surprisingly, his answer was, "No, it's ok. I can be with them in the other hours". Oh my God! He is a very good teacher, but.....makes me so nervous. hehehe....

One day, he decided to test me Chinese. He wanted to know my Chinese level. When he told me that, I was really shock! How can??? I think that I know only little bit Chinese, but I couldn't reject his request. He is my teacher, young teacher. Then I asked him, "Can I use dictionary?" He said, "What dic?" I replied, "The dictionary I bought and the one you gave me". hehehe....Actually he also gave me an online dictionary besides ebook dictionary, but I didn't tell him that I will use the online one. Hopefully he won't be angry when one day he reads this. I am really sorry my lovely teacher :( I just used it to translate the words, I composed my sentences by myself.

Back round, now I wanna tell you how I know Deng for the first time. Well, several years ago I registered become a member of ESL (English as a Second Language) Group. Then, in the end of 2010, Deng registered that Group, and his email delivered to all of ESL Group members, including me. Then I replied his email, and .... yeah, you can guess the next. We become friends and also he becomes my Chinese teacher at the same time.

Well, Mekan, Catali, I think that is our web family, God's secret way to tie us in a good relationship, friendship!

2 komentar:

  1. Mufy you added new sentences to the blog!!, I dont know when you change this again XD hehe.
    Well, now I know the story about your teacher and friend Deng :), I tell you again I like the way you write...

    BalasHapus
  2. Yes, Catali. hhehe...as I told you before, there was connection problem when I published it. Then I have to re-publish on the next day.

    Thanks a lot for your compliment anyway :)

    By the way, if you want to learn Chinese, I can introduce you to Deng. He is very kind. But one thing that you have to keep in mind, you have to be very serious. hehehe....you know that :D

    BalasHapus